Today, my sweet angel turns 5. Five years ago at this time, I was in the hospital with my contractions having been going for about an hour. Two hours from now, I was in a tub, hubby behind me, holding our sweet babe in my arms and singing to "Sat nam" to her in a room so serene that one could hear a pin drop.
Five years later, I find myself five months along with my next babe in my growing belly. (Did I mention that 5 is also the numerology for my name and birthday? Hmmm...)
It's a surreal moment. My little baby is growing, asking questions, learning, reading, writing, getting a ton of phone calls, making her own decisions.
This amazing being is a little person now. My heart overflows with love and gratitude. A little more than four months, we shall be celebrating the birthday of another little babe.
Life is amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment