Sunday, December 30, 2007

Focus for 2008

What do I want to focus on for 2008?

1. Living consciously with awareness and joy.
Being present in the moment, and to really just enjoy the moments and life. To laugh more and be more joyful.

Eating more nutritiously for myself and family. Moving and exercising more regularly.

Enhancing my relationships with my husband, daughter, and family through encouragement, nurturing, love and joy.

2 Finances - spend wisely and consciously.
To put more into savings, spend wisely, and eliminate expenses where able.

3 Simplicity
To keep things simple by saying no when needed, respecting my boundaries, and keeping things uncomplicated. Keep up with keeping out the clutter.

To Continue:

-To be aware of the blessings in my life, and continue my connection with appreciation and gratitude.
-To incorporate internal rhythms with life's rhythms. Learning to listen to what I need. Listening to my intuition.
- The home environment of peace, love, nurturing and joy.

To Complete:
- Trip to Disney World
- Backyard fence
- Stairs on back porch

2 comments:

staciecm said...

I like that they aren't resolutions or goals. They are focuses. Very nice. I'll be Da'Pook is very excited about Walt Disney World!!!!

Playful Grace said...

Da'Pook keeps telling me that she wants to go and hug Mickey. :) I don't think she fully realizes what it's all about. :)

I've sort of had it with resolutions or goals for a while.