This weekend we zipped down for a quick weekend visit to MD. It was so weird seeing the fields of icy, glimmering with the touch of the sun. We weren't sure if we were going to go - the weather, and the fact that POOK wasn't her usually self. Well, I listened to what others said - she didn't have a fever, it was probably just her off her routine, etc. etc., because I thought that since I wasn't sure if I wanted to go or not, that I should just stay home.
Oh, when will I learn!
Friday night, and Saturday evening, I'd had a headache. I thought it was because I was watching all those home improvement shows on the tele. Sunday evening, I thought the food wasn't agreeing with me, as my stomach cramped up and any movement invoked naseousness. I had eaten a lot. Monday, my stomach was crampy, but I thought it was due to the female cycle kicking in.
But then, this morning, da hub wakes up with the same symptoms, AND we remembe he had headaches the last few nights.
What does this all mean? Pook had the same thing, but was unable to clearly tell us. She had glossy eyes, and complained of a sore head - but no fever. She also spent a day snuggled up to me saying she was cold (this was when she got the chill part). And then, she wasn't eating, but her tummy was rumbling - a lot, and she said it was sore.
I knew she wasn't feeling well, but didn't listen for various reasons. Next time, you can bet I'll listen.
We did, however, manage to get some sledding in (yes, already know that it was dangerous, but we did check it out carefully before trying it) and celebrate the Chinese New Year.
And now, we're home. YAY! And getting back into the groove.
And then,
No comments:
Post a Comment