Soft rain has been dancing upon the house. I am filled with a feeling of peace, in the early moments of morning. It's quiet, and I am relishing each bit of quiet I get lately.
These past two months I've been running around a lot more than is comfortable to me. My plate is full again. How does this happen?
I want to dump it, clear it off, keep it clean, let it go. That's my way of regaining sanity you know - I clean and clear the physical, and hope it works on the mental. :)
I know that part of it is because I am out of routine. We have been tired in our household. Perhaps this weekend we shall be able to sleep in. There's a Poirot DVD waiting patiently for our indulging this weekend.
There are things that I want to get done, but don't want to do. Do they need to be done? They've not been done yet, and some would benefit from being done eventually I suppose.
The rain is soothing, as is the dark before the sunrise. I am ready to greet my day with open arms.
No comments:
Post a Comment