
March has been an appropriate month to be mindful in. It would seem, that life has picked up on my end, with all sorts of joys, concerns in regards to the health of a friend and a father, more appointments then planned, and quite a few projects hanging in the queue. Thankfully, I've been able to find moments throughout the day, to pause and breathe.
I've also discovered a certain awareness I was lacking. I discovered a confidence I didn't know I had; the ability to take a step forth despite my fears and face them. And to realize, that it was a very beneficial step.
I've been breathing in my children, pausing and taking them in with all of my senses. I've been listening, watching, noticing. I am treasuring the way my eldest reads to my youngest. Seeing how well she's learning. Catching her sitting in sun spots, and spontaneously sketching when she wants. And seeing the smile on my youngest's face when she sees her sis awake...
All wonderful things to notice amidst life's chaos...
No comments:
Post a Comment