I wonder what today will bring. Already plans to go to a pumpkin farm have been scratched. Schooling still needs to be done, and then the game plan is to kidnap Papa from work, and take him to lunch. I love when days seem to civerge from the usual - most of the time. Today is one of those days.
It's rainy and cold - blustery even. The perfect day for hot cocoa as Pook informs me. Squeak, well, she's just happy today. Which, considering she's been off the last few days, I'm enjoying that laughter and smiles that have been missed.
It's an eventful day... a different day.
What will today hold for you? I wonder...
2 comments:
Day care lady was sick so I am home with wee one all day. Pretty easy so far as she falls asleep after every feeding!
(been asleep for 1.5 hours this stretch.)
Just wait until she starts toddling about Phil! :) Squeak is now mobile and in between the 1-2 naps a day. It's a whole new world... :)
Glad to see that you are enjoying your little one so much! Hope to meet her some day. She's precious!
Post a Comment