
Seven years on May 12 (yes I'm aware the post is a bit late), I married the love of my life. Seven years, one child, and one on the way later, I am even more in love with my sweet husband.
I adore this man. He is not only a gift in my life; he's a blessing. Each day, I fall more in love with him - if that is possible. He's an amazing father, and we are both so good for each other in so many ways.
Seven years ago, I walked down the aisle on a gorgeous May day on the arm of my father. It was so green and vibrant that day, with a bounty of blossoms, rays of sunshine, and at the end of the aisle was my future mate.
It hardly feels as though we've been married that long, even though I feel as though we've been together forever. He still makes my heart sing.
Thank you my love, for seven years of bliss and wonder. I look forward to being with you for many more.
AML
2 comments:
Aww, thank you my dear. It has been a wonderful seven years, and I look forward to many more. You are truly a blessing in my life and have made each day only better. :)
*sigh* dahub, I so adore you. :)
Post a Comment