Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Snuggled under soft sheets and warm comforters, I sit with my laptop staring out the bedroom window. Pook-a-boo is watching Blues Clues and coming in to visit me and bury herself into the pillows. I love the fall.

The morning is chilled, and there are no swim lessons today, so I was able to sleep in (after having a Pook snuggled next to me all night). Now, in the quiet, I am able and motivated to get my work done.

Things seem to be settling into to a relaxed pace. Laundry, work, playtime and reading all seem to fall into place. I love the opportunity that fall provides us, to slow down with the cold. Slowing down. I like slow.

I'm feeling peaceful right now. It's a feeling I want to just bask in. Mmm... feels like it's time for a good cuppa. Yay... autumn!

No comments: