This morning, Hubby challenged me to list only those things I'm grateful for about *gulp* ME. He's noticed my gratitude lists have included other people, or things - not things about me. So, in honor of hubby, I'm going to take a deep breath, and do this. Can I actually come up with 26? Eek!That being said...
I'm grateful ...
1 - for my smile
2 - for my unique ability to express my feelings through letters, many times resulting in happy tears and the other person feeling loved
3 - for my eyes - I think they are beautiful
4 - for how my body has changed since the birth of Squeak
5 - for my hair - I am enjoying it being long
6 - for being/daring to wear my hair in pigtails
7 - for my life - I love my life and my family
8 - for being able to birth 2 children naturally (no pain meds or IV)
9 - for my style
10 - for my ability to inspire others
11 - for being able to lead retreats
12 - that I can love and adore my husband and children on a level I wasn't even aware of
13 - for my creativity
14 - for my compassion
15 - for being able to creative an environment in my home, that people come from afar just to enjoy and relax in
16 - that I dare to step outside the norm, and keep my life as peaceful as possible instead of
17 - that I enjoy being alone
18 - that I have realized that I enjoy being with certain people more than others, and that I no longer feel badly about it
19 - for my ability to nurture and pamper others (now, to work that ability on myself!)
20 - that I love people deeply
21 - that I am a sensual being
22 - that I can do reiki
23 - that I can write and that I enjoy it
24 - that I'm taking on the challenge of homeschooling
25 - that I care so much
26 - that I chose to marry an amazing husband, whom is just what I need on so many levels, and whom for my love is unconditional
And now, I challenge YOU dear readers. Can you come up with 26 (more or less) things you are grateful for about you? Go for it!
1 comment:
That Jensey is one insightful guy!
Post a Comment