Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Moments 9

That feeling of being a bit "off". The urge to climb back in bed and sleep, even after that smiling face at 4:30 am. Being aware of those "shoulds" that pop around in one's head (I should exercise. I should eat fruit. I should not be so grumpy...). Pook taking her time getting dressed for the day, eating, starting and doing her work, and whinning. A screechy baby voicing herself.

In an instant, silence. Pook working on math. Baby's discovered a toy. Mommy is typing with her chai latte in front of her, and very grateful for Oregon chai latte packets!

And then, the noise starts again. Only this time, I'm smiling. For this is life, my life. The precious moments, and those that are uncomfortable. It's all okay. When things don't go as planned, it simply means there are more possibilities.

Today, I am open and recept to all good things.

No comments: