Tomorrow, December starts. The last month of 2007. It's the time I start to reflect about the past year, as I put together the yearly holiday letter.
December is already filling up with visitors and visiting. At least two big birthday parties - 60 and 65. Sometimes, I feel overwhelmed with all the activities. This year, we've already decided not to do cookies. I'm not sure if I even want to do breads.
I do know, that things aren't going quite as planned, and in some cases, not exactly as I like, but I'm still enjoying the ride.
It's weird to look back over this past year. It seems to have flown by. In one month, winter will begin, Christmas will come and go, and another year begins...
On my end, I've finished a book. The class I've been working on will come to an end. As will 2007.
And with each cycle, my heart is filled with joy.
No comments:
Post a Comment