Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Happy March?

Oh my, seems time's slipped through my fingers once more. Here it is March already.

I'm liking all the green I'm seeing this month, even if it isn't green grass. It's been inspiring.

However, since March has started, I've been a bit of a slacker, although, I'm not sure if that is the proper term. Really. Unmade beds, not caring about getting rid of clutter, and thought the house isn't in shambles, I haven't been rushing about to clean it or anything. And you know what? I've actually been enjoying just being and not fretting about that sort of stuff. Quite freeing don't ya know.

Yesterday, though the bed didn't get made, we did do some nummy baking. Good stuff! Pook did more drawings and writing. Did I mention that on Saturday, Da hubby asked her to write her name? She did it. He had to help her with the last letter, but she wrote out the rest. Yup, my eyes were leaky for a bit.

Each day, I think I fall more in love with my sweet one.

No comments: