I sit here enjoying the chill of autumn while "talking" to my littlest one, Pookii, who is cooing up a storm, and helping my eldest, Pook, find blank paper to draw on.
This month has been filled to the brim and beyond with awesome friends and family. We've been stepping out with our two gals, and more active in the past few weeks, then we've been, possibly in the last year. Instead of feeling overwhelmed with a now 8-week-old, lack of sleep, and all the running around, I feel invigorated and challenged.
This past week, I even ventured out to the park with the kiddos on my own. I wasn't quite ready for the library afterwards though - we'll try that next week.
It's becoming quite obvious to me though, that I'm finding my groove again. I'm dancing to multiple rhythms, seeking a pace that suits me, and enjoying the groove. I'm rediscovering myself, being forced to determine priorities, and enjoying it.
Some things are changing, others are being giving a new glance. It's rather exciting, and I'm definitely enjoying these moments.
1 comment:
- I;ve only just twigged that YOU are playful grace!!! Well how long did that take? I guess only a few years or so. I think I read too many blogs and spend too little time on them hence the muddle! ok...now I know!!!
my nephew s wife had a baby 2 weeks ago and on sat I went to see him.... oh so adorable I held him for ages and it made me go all clucky! too late for me but maybe one of my dd's???/ I'm hoping!
Post a Comment